The Occupational Therapy (OT) Program provides support to seniors (65+) by collaboratively working with you, your family physician, and the inter-disciplinary health team to identify barriers and find solutions to promote health and independence in daily living activities.
Our Occupational Therapist Provides The Following Services:
- Assistive Devices assessment, prescription, application and form completion for government and/or insurance funding
- Fall prevention education
- Cognitive and/or perceptual evaluations
- Treatment to support functional improvement
- Linkage to community supports and services